Welcome to the Department of Planning
The Planning Department is responsible for preparation of Budget of Schemes/Programmes /Projectsimplemented in GNCTD of Delhi.This involves:-
- Estimation of Resources of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Budget Estimation - Annual Outlay of various Programmes and Projects of GNCTD.
- Sector / Department / Scheme-wise allocation of Approved outlay and Revised outlay.
- Monthly monitoring and review of progress of implementation of various programmes and projects – Financial.
- Quarterly Review of Outcome Budget to measure Physical progress.
- Evaluation of selected projects / programmes.
- Monitoring of Projects/Programmes announced in the Budget and Timelines of their implementation.
- Scrutiny and advice:
- Proposals for consideration of Council of Ministers
- Proposals for consideration of Expenditure Finance Committee
- Proposals for approval of new schemes/ projects
- Proposals for release of fund under all the schemes/ projects.
Page last updated on: 29-07-2021